You can add your own camera to the site, and your name can appear at the unique camera post, in the “Image sent by:” area (the site has a one post per camera model policy).
To do this, just send an email at email@example.com with the image taken with that camera. If we do not have the camera model, we will add it (restrictions and selections apply based on various rules) and publish a post with the image and your name.
- the Subject must contain the maker and model of camera (e.g Samsung Galaxy S8)
- the image must be attached
- if you want your name to appear in the “Image sent by:” area, just add the name in the contents of the email.
Images must comply with these rules:
- not be in violation of copyright rules
- to be appropiate (legally, e.a.)
- there must be only one post about a camera model, with a restricted number of images per post
- and other reasonable rules.